Hello everyone! My name is Amalia Chartrand and I am 18 years old. I am currently studying at College Lionel-Groulx in the program called Social Science. It's my second year in this program and I really like it! If everything goes well, I will go to University next year in a psychology program. I don't know exactly what I want to do for a living, but one thing I know is that I want to help people. For me the best way to do it is in the field of psychology. I find interesting to understand how the human brain works and what causes mental illness, for example. I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog, where I will be writing about various topics. See you soon, Amalia
Hi! Here is the link of my newly created glossary : https://expressdev.virtualwritingtutor.com/uploads/glossary/764/my-psychology%20glossary.html References of the glossary: -WALKER Nicholas, Actively Engaged Online , Bokomaru Publications, 2015, p.331 to 337 -Google traduction - https://www.merriam-webster.com/ - https://www.wordreference.com/definition - https://lextutor.ca/cgi-bin/conc/wwwassocwords.pl?SearchType=equals&SearchStr=psychoanalysis&Corpus=bawe_complete&LineWidth=100&unframed=true - https://i.redd.it/7n0g65gi907z.jpg - https://www.consultabaekeland.com/p/i-img/es/psicoanalista-madrid-blog/la-supuesta-crisis-del-psicoanalisis/supuesta-crisis-psicoanalisis.jpg - https://www.medical-tribune.de/fileadmin/Medizin_und_Forschung/Artikelbilder/2019/April_2019/20190417_Schizophrenie_iStock_180916661_Astova_823.png
Comments
Post a Comment